Nunez News

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Photo Challenge

I came across this July photo challenge yesterday and I thought it would be fun!
http://pinterest.com/pin/56581271/

So since I only saw it yesterday I had to do a little catch up. Kiera is always willing to help and Nathan is only sometimes willing. ;)

July 1st was the Self Portrait
Kiera was holding the mirror for me. 
I tell ya, she's an awesome little assistant. :)

July 2nd was Something Orange
This is our insulated bag, I believe it's a Rachel Ray bag.
It works great and doesn't have that nasty PVC smell.

July 3rd was Low Angle
A baby's point of view

July 4th was Fruit
 She said the peach smelled good
One of our yummy homegrown strawberries

July 5th was Wide Angle
I was going to take a picture of the park or the sky but
I didn't like looking at all the power lines.

And now for today, July 6th is Low Key

There we go! All caught up! Hopefully I can do one every day.

1 comment: