Nunez News

Monday, July 18, 2011

July 16th, what was going on

So I'm a little behind on posting my photos but it was a busy week. 
Artist Nancy made the sign

I was preparing for the baby shower that was this past Saturday for David and Nancy. Friday was my baking day for the dessert table. I made pumpkin spice bars, triple chocolate brownies, coconut macaroons, snickerdoodles, lemon cake (with whip cream and strawberries in the middle), and mini carrot cupcakes. The only thing that wasn't that great was the lemon cake, I think I baked it too long. Fortunately there were all the other goodies to compensate for that.
Of course I was planning on taking a picture of the dessert table but we needed to keep things covered because flies are gross.
I borrowed the carriage from Kiera

Once the kids were asleep Robert helped me finish up the favors. Have I told you he's a pretty awesome husband? Well, he is. :)
It's a Boy!

So here are the photos from July 13th which was, 13 Things.

 Feet! 
I had to take a few since it was a long exposure

 Our Quick shade doubles as a clothes line.
It's perfect for towels and diapers.

 I like this photo and I love this face.

 I was going to use this picture for Fear because it is quite scary isn't it!
This is the office, though now you can see the love seat and some of the floor.

 This is the whole picture from my Self Portrait photo.

 Another face I love. Such a patient man.

 Do you see any similarities? 

 These kids are the best! The sunshirts were a good buy.

 A Monarch at the butterfly garden in Newport (Environmental Nature Center).

 Haha. These two are a couple fun people during photo shoots.
They thought I was just taking a picture of their shadows. ;)

 The rope swing at Gum Grove


 A hawk feather. I'm pretty sure it was a red shouldered hawk.
Let me know if it's from a different hawk.
I was too far away to get a good picture unfortunately. :/

 
Pretty cute!

 
They love their aunt Julie

The 14th was Typography so this is what I chose...

I asked Robert to design the board for the game. 
I told him a silhouette of a pregnant lady and he took it from there.

1 comment:

  1. I love so many of the photos! my favorite being the messy office!!! Makes me feel better about my home!

    ReplyDelete