Nunez News

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 9, 10, 11 and 12

Photo challenge update...
Day 9: What I wore today
Purple tank and comfy jeans with my white chanclas.
Though I have to confess, I took this picture yesterday. What I actually wore on the 9th was a teal tank top and orange shorts. No I'm not kidding. haha I was cleaning! And they're bright colors which make me happy. :) I bought my orange shorts to go with the CSUF shirt I wore when Robert graduated a couple years ago. They are so comfy! Yes, I would have worn it out and about too. ;)

Day 10: Technology
Our personal phones, Robert's work phone and tablet 
and our laptop.

Day 11: Veggies
 Our pickling cucumbers!
Our zucchini!
The sugar snap peas are starting to bloom too! Can you feel my excitement? It's because we planted everything in our garden (except the strawberries and grape vines) from seeds and it's so cool to watch them grow.

Day 12: Color!
My daughter likes bright vibrant colors too ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment