Nunez News

Sunday, July 24, 2011

15,16,18

I'm going to skip 17 for now until I can get to a bridge.

July 15th: Fear
I wanted to get all creative with this one, like the picture of our office but instead I asked Kiera and Nathan to help me out with this one. I guess I could have had them walking on top of a fence... but they would need stunt doubles for that kind of thing. ;)


July 16th: Flowers
Fake
The blue flowers that were used for the center pieces at the baby shower.

 Real
Trying to identify this flower. It seemed to have a tail. We saw it at Gum Grove.

July 18th: Abstract
Now I looked up some abstract photography and saw some amazing images. Super cool! Here are some that I took.




heehee. I don't know if this one would be considered abstract but I liked it. :)
The gentle giant.


No comments:

Post a Comment