Nunez News

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 7 and 8

July 7th: Shoes I wore today

Thursday's we go on our nature studies with a group of
friends so these are always what I wear on Thursday.
These are what I usually have on though

Before I go on to the picture for the 8th, I wanted to quote Kiera. "I can not depart from any of them!" She was referring to the butterfly erasers when I told her to only choose a couple to take home from my parents.
heehee She had also used shall in a sentence just about an hour before that.

July 8: Close up
Who can tell me what book and chapter I was reading?

Now a Nathan quote for today. "Those are the Rusty Potatoes." The lady stocking the produce smiled and then I said, "you mean the Russet Potatoes?"



1 comment:

  1. I know, I know!

    May the Lord use you mightily as you serve to exemplify this chapter in your life.....He is truly blessing whatever you put your hands to.....

    ReplyDelete