Nunez News

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bubbles!

I had read somewhere that being a photographer sometimes we forget to pick up the camera to capture memories that are right in front of us. Those being of our own children and family. Yes the handy camera phone works out well but how sad that we don't take the time to just grab a regular camera and take the same amount of time for our own families that we do for other peoples. I know sometimes it is out of convenience or necessity that the camera phone is used. I don't have an Iphone or Droid so my pictures aren't the greatest and I can't add all the neat effects but if nothing else I have the picture.
So after feeling convicted and realizing Robert doesn't have a photo of Domenic in his wallet (though his face is the wall paper on Robert's tablet) I went out back with the kids and my camera. Kiera asked if she could blow bubbles for the boys and I saw that as a perfect opportunity for some memories to be captured. :)


Get it, get it!!!

This picture just makes me smile. :D

Loosing a shoe (or slipper) isn't going to slow Domenic down!

Nathan trying to catch bubbles with his hat

heehee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment