Nunez News

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Lost Tooth

My baby girl lost her first tooth on August 25th. Her permanent tooth had already come in behind the baby tooth so I told her to wiggle that tooth outta there.


She played with it and was so excited to have a loose tooth. She told everyone. All her friends. I'd hear her say, "I have a loose tooth, see!" 


So after swimming on the 25th, she came up to me and said, "push on my tooth mom" and so I did and it tipped back and to the side. Oh wow! I told her to push on it with her tongue and I pulled it out with no force at all.



She was sooo excited!
She had to put her tooth in a baggy, because that's where you put anything you want to keep safe. :)


Look to the left

And her buddy brother wanted to take a few pictures with sister.





I like how he put his arm around her. :)


And of course the little man is always good for a picture. 



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them! They grow way to fast! and I too LOVE his arm around her! SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete