Nunez News

Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter Morning on the Beach 4-20-14

Today is our little Blake's 2nd birthday! I really can't believe I gave birth to this sweet little person already two years ago! I'm going to read his birth story to reminisce and you can read it too if you like here.



 Look of focus
 I was trying to get him to look at me but he was very focused on playing with the sand.


 He loves to do whatever the kids are doing. Kiera pretends Blake is her baby and I asked her if he does what she tells him to do and she said,"Y es, except for nap time, he fights me when it's nap time." haha oh she's such a little mama.
 Blake has been talking so much more but not all of it is understandable (we say he speaks Blakish) so he just walks up to that person and grabs their hand to take them where he wants them to go, outside is usually the main place he wants to go.

 Oh and water. He loves the water!

Happy birthday to our sweet Baby Blake! You are an awesome little person and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment