Nunez News

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Weekend in Big Bear-told by Kiera

This is Kiera's memory of our weekend up in Big Bear

We went up to the cabin and it was a very long drive. When we got there it was nearly night time. We put on our footy jammies. The next night grandma gave me some new jammies and Nathan new footy jammies.

When we first got there we unloaded the car and then I put my jammies and my clothes away. We saw, "Milo and Otis".

The second day I remember we all got up. Most of them were upstairs, me, mommy, daddy, Nathan and Domenic were downstairs. We saw "Cars" in the morning. Brian and Julie came for the day, Julianna. We were going to go on a hike but we didn't because Brian and Julie were there and we had more things to do and me and Julie baked some cookies.

The next day we went for a hike. We saw a split tree that looked like a V. We saw a coyote and Papa climbed on a rock. That day was mommy's birthday. That night we saw "The Black Stallion".

The next day we had to get up, pack everything and then go home. And on the way we stopped at Riley's Farm. We ate pot pie and we ate apple pie. And then we went home.

The end!

****I'll have to add pictures of her illustrations later*****




2 comments: