Nunez News

Friday, July 19, 2013

Nathan's hair cut {April 2013}

Nathan's hair is super thick! He has had the most haircuts out of all the kids. He had his first haircut at 9 months old. I love long hair on boys but sometimes it needs to be tamed and what better time for a buzz than in the summer. I know this was in April but our spring days can be pretty hot.







She always wants to be close even if she's not part of what's going on. She's been like that since I can remember. :)




He has had another hair cut since this day (the end of April) but just had it cleaned up around the bottom and by his ears, as per his request. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Cute kiddo!
    Looks like our home at hair cut time :-) we do it on the front lawn. I head the hair makes ok fertilizer LOL I like that I don't have to clean it up :-)
    ~Beth Falco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! You know I think I've heard hair is good for the lawn. ;) Though your other reason is valid. Haha

      Delete