Nunez News

Friday, November 2, 2012

10-30-12 {30 for me!}

So I was just going through my phone and I have quite a few pictures to share with you. But this post is going to just be about my birthday outing with my family.
On the 29th, the last day that I was 29 I announced that I would be taking the 30th off. From my photography business, from facebook, from emails, from blogging, etc. And I did! It was great! Though now I had one less day for a couple things that needed to be done but really, they were not life threatening so, no biggy.
The plan for my 30th birthday (originally, like in January haha) was to have a costume party. But when planning the fundraising boutique it worked out better for us to have that on my birthday weekend. That totally worked out because at the beginning of the summer I realized Domenic does not really like big parties (he hides) and Nathan tends to get overwhelmed with a bunch of people around. This makes the next couple days after a big to-do not very fun for anyone in our house with the decompressing that goes on, like crying over insignificant things and more bickering than normal. So this Moma thought that it would be a bummer for them to NOT enjoy my party so the boutique won out on the weekend event. :)

So back to the 30th. Here's the face I woke up next to. :)


In the morning my mom came over with a perdy flower arrangement for me that Kiera said reminded her of Pixie Hollow. It even had a little (fake) butterfly on it.

We were off to DCA/Disneyland about lunch time. We walked through downtown Disney because I wanted to see the remodeled Lego store. I have a huge urge to buy ALOT of Legos every time I'm in that store. Guess I will be adding some of those to my Amazon wish list. ;) haha Have you seen the hobbit legos!?

We had to get a pass for Domenic because little man is a 3 year old now. The plan was to get a pro-rated pass that expires when Robert's does at the end of February but did you know, they don't pro-rate passes anymore!?! Anyways, we ended up buying a pass for Domenic but only paying for the day.

We headed to California Adventure first and saw this cute little musical show called Minnie's Fly Girls Charter Airlines. If you haven't seen it you should. The kids liked it a lot!

Once that was over we made a bee line to Disney Jr. Live on Stage.

After a potty/nursing/snack break we jumped parks to get on the Buzz Lightyear ride which we practically walked right on to.

Since the fairies are right next to that ride we all went to meet the fairies in hopes of (Kiera's hopes) meeting the newest fairy Periwinkle.

So happy to meet the newest fairy!

And I decided to jump in for a picture too. Gosh, I'm like a little kid who you have to say "freeze" to before you take a picture. haha

"Mommy that Tinker Bell was a different one." Kids totally notice!

After the fairies we had some dinner, another potty break and then went over to the end of main street to get a good table to watch the parade.
Domenic passed out between one end of the park to the other. Robert woke him up after a 10 minute power nap.

As Robert went to buy me a Mickey Pretzel (that's what I wanted for dinner) he came back with a Happy Birthday pin and a chocolate cupcake. Sneaky sweet guy!
The kids and Robert sang (not quietly) happy birthday to me before we shared the cupcake.

He got some animal crackers for the kids too.

Waiting for the parade with little man. haha I love the face he's making here.

Awwww, loves from my littlest Love.

The things I heard more than 5 times that night, "Mommy, Tinker Bell and Periwinkle are my favorite Fairies", "Happy birthday Mommy!" and "Mommy, I love you!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment