Nunez News

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kiera's 7th Birthday & Grandma's 91st.

Last Saturday we had a combined party for Kiera and my Grandma Frances at my parent's house. It was planned because I wanted to do something super small for Kiera (2 friends plus us) and my aunt wanted to do something for my Grandma. Kiera's birthday is August 3rd and Grandma's is August 4th. So, I suggested we combine the parties, making it a potluck. It worked out really well!
Here are a lot of pictures for everyone to enjoy. :)

Domenic and Kiera catching her breath and I think that's Diego under the water.


Robert was throwing the ball for all the kids to try to catch in mid air. Diego was first up!




Kiera having fun falling into the pool




Natalie's turn!


haha nice catch!




Now Aidan...


Catch...


Oh, fumble!



This is how Nathan likes to relax in the pool.


Kristy was getting her baby fix for the day. First Obadiah and then Blake. :)


This picture makes me laugh every time. Ha! I think it's awesome!


Oops, jumped a bit too soon.


Kiera's Great-Grandma Lela (Lombardo) and Great-Grandma Amelia (Nunez)
I missed the hand on the head... Why did she put it there!?! Silly Grandma!


Kiera with her Grandpa Robert


Time for the brownie s'mores!


They make them look so yummy don't they!


Robert bought the JUMPO marshmallows. They were on sale. ;)


I think he enjoyed it.



My Beautiful Grandma rockin' 91! Yes!


19 sounds better I guess...


1


and 2


I looked over and saw this beautiful sweet face. ;)


Happy 7th birthday sweet Kiera girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment